VIDEO: ATTITUDE KICK-BACK
The Attitude Kick-back works your butt and legs.
- Left hand on your hip and right hand in front of you
- Your left foot is forward on your tip toe your right foot directly behind it with your toes pointing at 1 o’clock
- You’re going to spring up high on your tip toe as your right leg kicks back, knees slightly bent
- Right hand swings up above your head, nice ballet posture, chin up!
- Try 20 reps per leg; 3 sets! And remember to stay hydrated.
The photo how-to post is at www.sunina.com/attitudekickback
Do not plateau, if you’re bored with your workout routine it’s time to progress. Your muscles learn fast so you need to add new moves + progressions for your existing moves. For change you need challenge!
Inspired by Grace Lazenby’s Rockin’ Models workout in LA – Positive Energy!!!!
like, share, comment – happy Friday!