Posts tagged hadanomy
Just cause you’re sick doesn’t mean you should look sick too. A poppy pink lip color like Nars Angelika will instantly bring life to your face. Spray face mist to re-energize, try Evian’s mist or my fave- Hadanomy. And you definitely need to drink lots of fluids! I’ve been sipping on Emergen-C Pink mixes thanks to a fellow power puff girl who brought packs for me in a shady brown paper bag xo
A slim girl plus, Emergen-C is a dietary supplement packed with electrolytes!
My Beauty Cabinet - Top 5 products that I am excited about:
1) Hadanomy Aquaplacenta Cream - placenta is supposed to be wondrous for your skin.
2) Aquamoist Whitening Lotion - have not used this yet, but was raved about by Ray’s mom.
3) Dr. Jart Beauty Balm - have been using BB cream since its inception in S.Korea, Dr. Jart BB offers a nice water based one.
4) Johnson’s Baby Cologne - splash on after showering, and before bed.
5) DHC Mild Cleansing Oil, the best moisturizing way to melt off makeup. An old Hollywood tip: Use oil to melt makeup, then splash your face with cold water 15 to 20x.
Skincare Sunday! In my Mitsuwa shopping bag:
1) DHC Cleansing Oil, a moisture rich way to melt makeup off your face and cleanse thoroughly.
2) Hadanomy Aquaplacenta Mist & Hadanomy Aquaplacenta Cream, heard great things about placenta from a friend with flawless skin!
3) Hoyu Hair Moisturizer, dry hair- do care!
4) Juju Whitening Lotion, totally need it after all the sunny love this summer!
5) Hadanomy Collagen Masks, to restore moisture.