Every time I fly 5+ hours, I make sure to have a very select few beauty essentials on board with me in my carry on. It is so important to me to stay hydrated, and to feel uplifted. Here are 5 beauty essentials that ensure me to meet those goals:
1) Honey sheet mask by Real Nature. I get them at the Face Shop in Ktown, NYC. Sheet masks originated in South Korea but you can find them just about everywhere now! Check out Sephora for a hydrating kind.
2) Bright Eyes Gel Patch. This noticeably brightens my undereye area. This is also from the Face Shop in Ktown, NYC.
3) Caudalie Beauty Elixir. The spray of the scent is instantly uplifting. It smooths and brightens the complexion instantly for glowing skin. I like to use this before or after makeup application. Get the 1 oz., airplane approved size ($18).
4) Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil. It comes in a rollerball which I love because 1, it’s tiny and easy to carry. And 2, because the rollerball can be used all over the face to massage your face which is so good for blood circulation. Which also equals to glowing, vibrant skin. It instantly brings energy to you face. Get the rollerball size for airplane approval.
And last, eye cream!
5) Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream I love the uplifting scent of this eye cream. It is gentle and smooths out any signs of creasing. Obsessed! Get the tiny travel size.
Xx love & light.