A 30 second preview of how to do Plié Squat Jumps! I get butt-lift questions a lot and thought this would be the best workout to show as my first video!! I love doing the photo how-to’s but this is just another way to really show how to do a workout properly.
Butt Lift Workout – How to do Plié Squat Jumps! This is a mini workout you can do anywhere. So here it is….. click, click!!
- Arms straight out in front of you, feet turned out, and a slight bit wider than shoulder width apart, good posture + chin up!
- Lean forward and stick your butt out.
- Push down to squat and jump as high as you can while swinging your arms and legs behind you.
- Engage your core, this works your butt and thigh.
- Try 3 sets of 10 reps.
- Take breaks like this in between if necessary.
- Stay hydrated!
Let me know your thoughts, & what you want to see next. I want to know what you want!!!! xo