The blondes at the agency asked for me to touch them up for a glowing after-work look. I dug into my makeup bag, as well as AnaBanana, the intern’s makeup bag which was filled with Hourglass cosmetics- love.
Here were my tools to touch them up, and add glow:
- Chanel Irréelle Duo in Emerald Coast, to add some shimmer to eyelids.
- Aura Sheer Cheek Stain, for a sweet girly glow
- Hour Glass Blush Brush, to contour and blush out the cheek stain
- Anastasia Brunette, new discovery, looks amazing and natural on blondes! Precisely shaped and defined brows make such a difference.
- Harajuku scent in Love, sprayed at roots of the hair to keep the scent lasting and au natural.
The key is to achieve an effortless glow without looking like you have a ton of makeup on- like Charlize Theron or Gwenyth Paltrow, aspirational blondes:)
PS- there will be a makeup tutorial coming soon, per your inbox requests! Pls stay tuned xx Raebear gifted me a new iMac (for our anni and my editing, blogging, vlogging, etc.) which is coming via UPS soon- loveeee!