Cardio sans equipment is the focus this week. If you have the opportunity and freedom of space— get off the treadmill and try some leaps! I was happy to take advantage of the beach over the weekend to do some freestyle cardio:)
Here’s why cardio is so important:
- Keeps your heart happy! Your heart controls every organ in your body, keep it beautifully healthy!
- Lose weight and get to your goal weight quickly. It is the fastest way to lose body mass.
- Increases your energy level. Your body’s energy currency multiplies when you do cardio!
- Helps you sleep well. Helps your sleep rhythms get back on track. I personally love that I can fall asleep at bedtime within minutes..
- Gets you naturally happy by releasing endorphins! It’s the most natural stress reliever. Your body’s toxins and any negative energy you may have releases- getting your mind/body back on track again.
So, try this form of cardio..
- Get a running start, chin up.
- Hands to the sky as you leap- smile!
Get moving, happy Monday!