IN LA: BUSINESS TRIP SELF-CARE TIPS
So incredibly grateful for my short but sweet trip in LA. It was so productive! Quite honestly it’s been so non-stop that I’m happy to have any down-time and/or alone-time for self-care. I gathered some tips on what you can do for yourself when you travel for business, here are some business trip self-care tips:
- Wake up 15 minutes earlier than normal just to breathe, stretch, and meditate.
- Really indulge in every bite of your food whenever you get a chance to sit and eat!
- Use aromatherapy in the shower, eucalyptus is my favorite! It’s uplifting, refreshing, and helps with fatigue.
- Pack Yoga Tune Up balls! They are small enough for travel and you can pop them out anywhere for a quick self-massage. They are only $12 and you can get them here.
- Stop and smell the flowers! One of the best benefits of stopping to admire flowers is that it instantly makes you happy- natural mood booster!
- Eat for fuel and nutrients. Skip sugary foods and excessive caffeine. Go for greens, protein, vitamin C packed super foods to give you natural food and energy. You’ll glow on the go! Lol
These are some things I did for myself which did not take much time while on this trip. With a packed schedule and limited time with maximum productivity- these little bits of self-care will go a long way. Soooo grateful for everyone that made this trip a bright and beautiful one! THANK YOU.
xx love & light.