I love including this into my yoga sequence in classes for balance, core engagement, leg strengthening, mind focus, clarity, and a quick confidence boost.
The way to properly execute this pose is to stand up tall, or else you lose balance.
Some tips for Hand-To-Big-Toe Pose:
- Open up your shoulders, chest is proud.
- Breathe in through your nose, out through your nose.
- Standing leg knee is locked.
- Lift up the toes of the standing leg.
- Your fingers and toes are interlocked tightly.
- Core is engaged.
- Chin is up – relax the jaw, and maybe even smile!
xx love & light.