INSTANTLY ELEVATE YOUR WORLD
Heightening of your inner world will instantly elevate the reality of your outer world.
However, easier said than done, right? Especially if you have not yet built the awareness around what holds you back from elevating your world instantly. How aware are you of your emotions and how it could take control of you. For this post, we will call it ‘shadow’, ie. your dark side, the heavier side of your emotions. First we identify what the shadow is, the ‘thing’ that holds you back from elevating your world.
Shadow Main Ingredients:
- Secrecy – not to reveal basic desires
- Struggle – constant state of inner vs. outer warfare
The result of your shadow is war, struggle, and unnecessary drama.
The solution to uncreate the shadow by accepting your duality of light and dark. It is to be aware of your shadow and to acknowledge it. Instead of allowing shadow to take charge, we must take charge as creators of our own lives.
Duality is where you are, your split self is your most damaging illusion. In other words, when you identify your bad side and your good side you’re creating a separation instead of saying both your good and bad is OK, they are emotions that you can identify with. You are not ashamed of your shadow. It is also the knowing that if you did not have your shadow you would not be able to experience light.
You also have choices. Choose to accept your shadow, here are the choices:
1. Stop Projecting. Be open to your shadow, here are projection examples and what it truly disguises:
- Superiority disguises your own fear of rejection.
- Arrogance disguises bottled up anger, beneath that is deep seated pain.
- Defensiveness disguises the feeling that you are unworthy and weak.
- Blame disguises the feeling that you are at fault and should be ashamed.
- Idealizing others disguises the feeling that you are a weak helpless child that needs protecting, also feelings of inferiority.
- Prejudice disguises the feeling that you are inferior and deserve to be rejected.
- Jealousy disguises your own impulse to stray, or a sense of sexual inadequacy.
- Paranoia disguises deap seated anxiety.
Make peace with your projections. Here’s how: alertness, willingness, openness, honesty, courage. Feel the fear, and say “I see you, you belong to me.” Make peace with your feelings. Once you feel what you have, you can choose to push it down, attack it further, judge it. Or you can heal the unwanted feeling, face it, and acknowledge it. Hopefully you choose the latter. If you do not heal it, it will persist.
2. Detach: I can get through this, I won’t feel better unloading on someone else, acting out leads to regret and guilt, i can be patient lets see if i can cool down, moods come and go even the worst moods, I know how to center myself.
3. Give Up Self Judgement: Every emotion is valid in some way but when you add self-judgement, any emotion can be damaging. Grant sympathy for yourself, and be understanding of yourself. The inner judge dissolves when you are kind to yourself, and you sympathize with your self. Let your sympathy flow.
4. Rebuild Your Emotional Body: keeping your emotional body as healthy as we keep our physical body. When we are not feeling nourished emotional we feel fatigued, anxious. Emotional body should remain pleasing to experience.
Mantra: The lightness of being.
Tips to Build Your Emotional Body:
- Becoming more whole
- Learning to be resilient
- Dispelling the demons of the past
- Healing old wounds
- Expecting the best and highest for yourself
- Adopting realistic ideals.
- Giving of yourself
- Being generous especially with your spirit
- Seeing through your fears
- Learning self acceptance
- Communicating with your higher self
Awareness and consciously choosing your thoughts in order to elevate your world instantly takes some not so instant work:) Keep going!
xx love and light.
Inspired and Paraphrased by The Shadow Effect