6 THINGS TO DO WHILE IN DOWNWARD FACING DOG SPLIT
6 Things to do while you are hanging out in downward facing dog split (right leg):
- Flex your feet and wiggle your toes – yogi toes!
- Place your mind and energy in the entire right side of your body, saturate the entire right side body with breath, stretch from your fingers all the way through your torso, up to the toes!
- Push the floor away, all of your body weight is pushed up towards the hips and grounded down through your left heel towards the floor.
- Breathe with gratitude.
- Let your head hang, no energy in the crown of your head.
- Close your eyes, and visualize a cleansed mind.
xx love & light.