10-DAY WAIST TRAINING + BRIDAL BODY BEAUTY
In 2011, I bought this beautiful corset with boning detail with the full intention to use it as a primary waist-loss (not weight loss 🙂 solution. I did it for a total of 1 hour and never looked at it again. I wasn’t so turned on by how hard it was to get into and how much of an effort waist training is.
Recently, I’ve gotten engaged and I wanted to incorporate some sort of waist training back into my ‘bridal body beauty plan’, so I dug through the lingerie section of my closet and found this at the very bottom- ahhh. So pretty! Now with a renewed perception, and some adjustments I tried waist training again for 10 days. Here is my recent experience and tips:
- It minimizes your appetite, so you do not overeat.
- It’s recommended you wear this corset for 4 to 6 hours a day. I opted for 3 a day- much more manageable so I do not have to actually wear it out.
- Try not have it on too tight to start, keep it slightly tight but not so much so that you feel entrapped (scary feeling if you tend towards feeling claustrophobic!)
- Get the type of corset that has boning, it is much more structured for a better fit.
- Waist-training is not a primary source of losing weight or waist:) What really works? SLT! Maybe I am biased but working out is what will get you the results, waist training is a gradual, time-consuming process.
- You have to be committed to win it! What are your goals? Be precise before you start. Measure yourself. Work out, eat healthy. Waist training is not the primary solution:)
This is not only about how many inches you can lose off your waist or how tiny you can make it. It is about your empowerment as a woman to have the curvatures you love. I was reminded of it when I saw how beautiful, feminine, empowered, and confident CINDERELLA (Lily James) looked in a corseted gown.
In other news, after spending the Winter isolated, I’ve come full circle and was reminded of how grateful I am of EVERYTHING the world has to offer. This includes this once in a lifetime period that I am living in engagement bliss- so I should be sharing my moments and my love for self-care for the mind, body, beauty. I’ve created a hashtag where I will be sharing some of my self-care efforts to feel my best in time for my big day! Very excited, stay in the light xo
Love & Light.
Edit: I got mine at www.corsetdeal.com